AGI550: Agile Team Facilitation (21 hrs)
Learn the essential skills of an expert Agile team facilitator with our ICAgile-certified course. Discover the mindset and role of a facilitator, and master group facilitation techniques that will help you design effective meetings and workshops. Our course emphasizes the art of facilitation, which is crucial for promoting collaboration and enabling self-organizing teams. You'll build a toolkit of facilitation techniques and gain experience facilitating Agile practices that are most relevant to your organization. Join us and take the first step towards becoming an Agile team facilitator.
Looking to advance your career as an Agile coach? Our Agile Coaching Discipline course offers a comprehensive development path, covering everything from foundational facilitation skills to skillfully facilitating Agile practices.
- Agile team facilitation mindset
- Coach as Facilitator, covering foundational skills and conducting a facilitated session
- Facilitating Collaborative Meetings
- Skillfully Facilitating Agile Practices
Through the course, you'll gain the tools and techniques you need to facilitate effective meetings and workshops, and develop your skills as an Agile coach. Join us and take the next step in your Agile coaching journey.
- Understand the development path from team member to facilitator to team coach to enterprise coach, and assess your own stage on the pathway
- Express your own developmental goal on the pathway
- Demonstrate the Agile team facilitation mindset and behaviors
- Design and present a facilitator guide with a clear meeting purpose and a variety of group activities to achieve desired outcomes
- Facilitate a collaborative session with clear decision scope
- Develop a facilitation plan/guide for three or more Agile framework meetings, intentionally planning to overcome obstacles and achieve overall purpose and outcomes
- Design and facilitate Agile meetings in a variety of contexts and for varied team maturity levels