ITIL044: ITIL Specialist - Direct, Plan & Improve ($1,495)
The ITIL Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve course provides IT professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to drive organizational change and improve IT service delivery. This 21 hour course focuses on the principles of organizational change management, risk management, and measurement and reporting. Participants will learn how to use ITIL best practices to direct and plan organizational change initiatives, as well as how to use data and metrics to drive continuous improvement. This course is ideal for IT professionals who are looking to improve their strategic planning and change management skills.
With ITIL Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve, participants will learn how to develop and implement effective IT strategies that align with business goals and objectives. They will also gain a deep understanding of how to measure and report on the success of IT initiatives, as well as how to identify and manage risks. This course is designed to help IT professionals build the skills and knowledge needed to lead successful organizational change efforts and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of IT service delivery.
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Scope of what is to be directed and/or planned
- Governance, Risk and Control (GRC) in DPI
- Continual Improvement for all types of improvement
- Communication and Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Measurement and reporting
- Direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- Describe the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Describe the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Explain the role of GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Describe how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Describe how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Describe how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning and improvement
- Explain how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- ITIL Strategic Leader
- ITIL Managing Professional
- ITIL Master
Enrollment Deadline is Tuesday, April 2, 2024, at 5:00 PM CST. Beyond this date, please call 314-935-4444 to register.
A full refund will be given when a registrant cancels more than five (5) business days prior to the start of the class. Cancellations received within 5 business days of the start of the class and no-shows will be billed in full. Another person may be substituted at any time at no additional charge.
A request to transfer a class to a future date can only occur if the request is more than 5 business days prior to the start of class. Otherwise, the request will be considered a cancellation and the policy will apply.
- ITIL04: ITIL 4 Foundation