ITIL04: ITIL 4 Foundation ($1,495)
ITIL 4 Foundation is a 14 hour entry-level certification course that introduces the latest version of the ITIL framework. The course covers IT service management concepts and terminology, key principles and practices, and the ITIL service value system. Participants will gain an understanding of how to use the ITIL framework to enhance business outcomes and improve IT service management. Upon completion of the course, participants will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to sit for the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam.
Lesson 1: ITIL 4 Overview
Lesson 2: Key Concepts of ITIL
Lesson 3: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
Lesson 4: The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
Lesson 5: The ITIL Guiding Principles
Lesson 6: Governance
Lesson 7: The Service Value Chain
Lesson 8: Continual Improvement
Lesson 9: Key ITIL Practices
Lesson 10: Other ITIL Practices
- Discuss the fundamental components of ITIL 4.
- Define the key concepts of ITIL 4.
- Identify the four dimensions of Service Management.
- Identify the components and functions of the ITIL Service Value System (SVS).
- Analyze the ITIL guiding principles.
- Identify the function of governance within the ITIL SVS.
- Identify the components and functions of the Service Value Chain (SVS).
- Discuss continual improvement within ITIL 4.
- Analyze the key ITIL management practices.
- Define the general, service, and technical management practices of ITIL.
Enrollment Deadline is Tuesday, Jan 9, 2024, at 5:00 PM CST. Beyond this date, please call 314-935-4444 to register.
A full refund will be given when a registrant cancels more than five (5) business days prior to the start of the class. Cancellations received within 5 business days of the start of the class and no-shows will be billed in full. Another person may be substituted at any time at no additional charge.
A request to transfer a class to a future date can only occur if the request is more than 5 business days prior to the start of class. Otherwise, the request will be considered a cancellation and the policy will apply.
Thank you for your interest! Currently, we don't have any additional sessions with availability. However, we're committed to offering ongoing learning opportunities and are working to add more sessions in the future. We appreciate your interest and look forward to the opportunity to support your professional growth soon.