SECP16: LPT - Licensed Penetration Tester Master Exam Prep ($3,895)
The EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) exam prep course is designed to prepare professionals for the intense 18-hour exam. It follows the ECSA certification and covers advanced penetration testing concepts such as scanning, pivoting, proxy chains, and web shells. The course includes hands-on training and a scope of work for various networks to mimic a professional penetration test.
By completing this course, professionals will gain the advanced knowledge and skills required to excel in the field of penetration testing. They will be better prepared to pass the LPT certification exam and validate their expertise as elite penetration testing professionals.
- Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Identifying Vulnerabilities
- Post Exploitation
- Advanced Tips and Techniques
- Preparing a Report
- Practice Ranges
- Demonstrate a repeatable and measurable approach to penetration testing
- Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, cross site scripting (XSS), LFI, RFI vulnerabilities in web applications
- Submit a professional and industry-accepted report that achieves management and technical buy-in
- Get access to proprietary EC-Council Penetration Testing methodologies
- Write exploit codes to gain access to a vulnerable system or application
- Exploit vulnerabilities in operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Perform privilege escalation to gain root access to a system
- Demonstrate “out of the box” and “lateral” thinking
- Identify and bypass perimeter protections
- Take the EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) exam
This course helps the participant prepare for the EC-Council’s Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) exam and includes an exam voucher. The voucher is valid for 12 months after the course at a Pearson VUE testing center.