SECP06: CND - Certified Network Defender ($2,995)
The CND - Certified Network Defender course is designed to prepare individuals for a vendor-neutral certification that focuses on network security and defense. This comprehensive course covers essential topics related to network security, such as network security controls, protocols, perimeter security, intrusion detection and prevention, incident response and management, network traffic analysis, vulnerability scanning, and assessment.
With in-depth lectures, hands-on lab exercises, and practical scenarios, students will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to protect and defend networks against cyberattacks. The course also provides an understanding of various security tools and techniques used in the industry.
Upon completion of the course, students will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to pass the CND certification exam and work as a network security professional. The CND certification is recognized globally and provides individuals with valuable credentials to advance their career in network security.
Enroll in the CND course today and gain the necessary skills to protect networks against cyberattacks and become a certified network defender.
- Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Network Security Controls, Protocols and Devices
- Host Security
- Secure Firewall, Secure IDS and Secure VPN Configuration and Management
- Wireless Network Defense
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Network Risk and Vulnerability Management
- Design a secure network in your organization
- Protect your network against threats
- Detect vulnerabilities in your network
- Respond to threats and attacks on your network
- Configure a secure firewall, IDS and VPN
- Back up and recover data
- Take the EC-Council CND exam
Join the Waitlist
This course helps the participant prepare for the EC-Council’s Certified Network Defender (CND) exam and includes 6 months of iLabs access and an exam voucher. The voucher is valid for 12 months after the course at a Pearson VUE testing center.