PMMTP1: Project Management (PMI-PMP) Exam Prep (35 hrs)
Looking to become a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)? This comprehensive course provides a detailed review of the PMP® certification process and is designed to help you prepare for the exam. Developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), a globally recognized association for project management standards, the PMP® certification has been earned by over 1 million professionals worldwide.
This course covers PMI's Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), which has been recognized by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as the standard document for project management knowledge. It focuses on the process framework involved in providing successful project management, providing an essential perspective on project management in the twenty-first century.
With a comprehensive overview of the PMP® certification processes and knowledge areas contained in the PMBOK® 6th Edition, this course is an essential tool for anyone seeking a deeper understanding of project management practices. By the end of the course, you will be fully prepared to take the PMP® or CAPM® certification exams and take your career to the next level.
- Project management introduction
- Project management practices and their distinctiveness in business management
- The value, benefits & advantages of implementing project management practices
- Project management certification for professionals
- The Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) Project Management Professional certification (PMP®)
- PMP® certification
- Requirements for certification
- Certification registration and examination process
- Study and preparation plan development
- Project management overview and context
- Project management knowledge areas
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project schedule management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project resource management
- Project communications management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project stakeholder management
- Project management process groups
- Initiating process group
- Planning process group
- Executing process group
- Monitoring & Controlling process group
- Closing process group
- Project management process dependencies and flow
- PMP® examination and preparation
- Several practice/sample multiple choice examinations
- Understand the value of project management, organizational project management maturity, and the PMP® certification process
- Develop and enhance a study plan for registering and preparing to take PMP® examination
- Know an overview of what a PMP® certified project manager must know how to apply
- Know the ten knowledge areas of PMI's Guide to the PMBOK® 6th Edition
- Know the five process groups of processes for project management
- Understand the 49 key processes of project management and how they relate
Join the Waitlist
Audience: This course is designed for project managers, supervisors, and team members
Text Books & Materials: Project Management Professional (PMP) Training for PMBOK® Guide--Sixth Edition, 2018.
This course includes access to the PMP practice exam question bank (access for 6 months).
The certification exam voucher can be purchased on the PMI website. You have the option to purchase as a PMI member or non-member. By purchasing a PMI membership, you will have access to many benefits including a discount on your certification exam fee. Click for PMI membership details.