AGI500: ICAgile Certified Professional (21 hrs)
Discover the power of business agility with our ICAgile-accredited course that emphasizes Agile as a mindset, not just a methodology. Our immersive curriculum covers vital concepts like value-driven development, adaptive planning, frequent feedback, and continuous improvement, providing you with hands-on experience in avoiding common pitfalls and maximizing value for your organization. Whether you're an Agile novice or an experienced practitioner seeking to strengthen your Agile mindset, this course is the ideal starting point for your journey. Enroll now and transform the way you approach work!
- Creating Shared Understanding
- Shifts in Roles
- Incremental Development
- Work-in-Progress (WIP)
- Including Customers and Users
- Process and Product Adaptation
- Explain the Agile mindset, values, principles and practices
- Describe the differences between teams that are self-organized and those who rely on management direction
- Compare and contrast a feedback-based empirical method and a plan-driven method
- Evaluate a release plan and explain the balance of costs and benefits on its proposed release cadence
- Explain the pitfalls of not involving users before, during and after development activities/iterations
- Demonstrate a technique for obtaining user feedback
- Explain the core principles of Agile estimation and complete an exercise using either planning poker or affinity estimation
- Demonstrate at least one technique for visually communicating status in an Agile environment
- Contrast techniques for product adaptation in waterfall/traditional vs. Agile environments
- Summarize how to balance the need to respond to change with the need for predictability
- Explain how the various feedback mechanisms enable teams to learn and provide the opportunity to adapt their product to emergent needs
Enrollment Deadline is Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 5:00 PM CST. Beyond this date, please call 314-935-4444 to register.
A full refund will be given when a registrant cancels more than five (5) business days prior to the start of the class. Cancellations received within 5 business days of the start of the class and no-shows will be billed in full. Another person may be substituted at any time at no additional charge.
A request to transfer a class to a future date can only occur if the request is more than 5 business days prior to the start of class. Otherwise, the request will be considered a cancellation and the policy will apply.
Thank you for your interest! Currently, we don't have any additional sessions with availability. However, we're committed to offering ongoing learning opportunities and are working to add more sessions in the future. We appreciate your interest and look forward to the opportunity to support your professional growth soon.