Cybercrime is at an all-time high. Vulnerabilities are exploited daily. What offensive tactics and tools do attackers use to break into our systems? If you don’t understand an adversary’s offense, you have little chance of successful defense.
This entry-level course uncovers the tools and techniques attackers use to break into systems. You’ll get exposure to hacking techniques from an attacker point of view, so you can better develop and apply security controls.
This is a 24-hour course.
- Hacker Motivation
- Foot Printing, Scanning and Enumerating
- System Hacking Using Cisco Routers, Linux Servers, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Servers
- Using Bash Shellcode Exploit to Hack Linux/Unix
- Dial-Up and VPN Hacking
- Remote Control Insecurities in Software Hacking
- Hacking the Internet User
- Using Metasploit
- Monitoring Network Usage Using Wireshark
- Penetration Testing
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the risks associated with systems, networks and software
- Identify the tools and techniques that hackers use
- Identify the tools and techniques that security professionals use
- Develop and apply security controls to protect yourself and your organization
This course is recommended for security professionals, site administrators, security officers and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Cybersecurity Tools & Techniques : Cybersecurity Tools & Techniques