PMI-ACP® Exam Prep is a hands-on, immersive overview of multiple Agile frameworks and common techniques. Your preparation for the PMI-ACP® exam includes learning Agile techniques through exercises designed to simulate real-world situations. Agile principles including value-driven delivery, adaptive planning and continuous improvement will be covered.
This is a 21-hour course.
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Take the PMI-ACP® exam
- Use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMI-ACP exam to improve your ability to manage Agile projects
- Understand Agile project management certification requirements, the Agile manifesto and Agile methodologies
- Apply learned processes to manage an Agile project in a real-world project management situation
- Demonstrate to employers your level of professionalism in Agile principles, practices, tools and techniques
Casual attire is highly recommended for this course. After completing this course, you can take the PMI-ACP® exam.Learn about more agile and project management topics here
PMI-ACP® Exam Prep counts toward the Project Management track.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) 21.0 PDU