CompTIA Network+ is a vendor neutral networking certification that is trusted around the world. It validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless networks. CompTIA Network+ certified individuals are in-demand worldwide.
The Network+ course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career.
CompTIA Network+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Network Theory
- Bounded Network Medial
- Unbounded Network Media
- Network Implementations
- TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- TCP/IP Services
- WAN Infrastructure
- Cloud and Virtualization Technologies
- Network Security Basics
- Preventing Security Breaches
- Responding to Security Incidents
- Remote Networking
- Network Management
- Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Mapping Course Content to the CompTIA Network+ Exam
- Network Fault Tolerance and Disaster Recovery
- Planning and Implementing a SOHO Network
- Legend for Icons Used in Network+ Figures