The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSAv10) certification prep course is a hands-on penetration testing experience. This advanced-level course covers testing modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments, as well as documenting and writing a penetration testing report. It builds on the tools and techniques delivered in the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam prep course.
This 30-hour course covers version 10.
- Penetration Testing Essential Concepts
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify security issues in network design and implementation
- Detect security issues in web applications that exist due to insecure design and development practices
- Identify employees who do not properly authenticate, follow, validate or handle the processes and technology
- Identify misconfigurations in your organization’s wireless infrastructure including WLAN and mobile
- Determine security issues in your organization’s cloud infrastructure
- Take the EC-Council ECSAv10 exam
This ECSA course prepares you for the ECSAv10 Exam. The ECSAv10 Multiple Choice Exam is part of the course and is offered as a proctored exam the last day of class. This is the Certification Exam. The ECSA Practical Exam is not included in the cost of this course.
Training is provided by Alpine Security, an EC-Council Accredited Training Center.
This is an advanced-level course for EC-Council certification and is recommended for ethical hackers, penetration testers, network server administrators, firewall administrators, security testers, system administrators and risk assessment professionals.