This course prepares you to take the ECSAv10 certification exam. The course fee includes the exam voucher. The ECSA course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience. It is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments. You will learn how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The ECSA program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course and elevates your ability into full exploitation. You will apply the skills learned in CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodologies. This is a highly interactive, standards-based and methodology intensive 5-day security training program teaching information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests.
- Penetration Testing Essential Concepts
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify security issues in network design and implementation
- Detect security issues in web applications that exist due to insecure design and development practices
- Identify employees that do not properly authenticate, follow, validate, or handle the processes and technology
- Identify misconfigurations in an organization's wireless infrastructure including WLAN and mobile
- Determine security issues in an organization's cloud infrastructure
- Sit for the ECSA v10 exam.
NotesTraining provided by Alpine Security, an EC-Council Accredited Training Center.
This course is part of the Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Track of EC-Council. This is an “Advanced” level course, with the Certified Ethical Hacker being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Expert” level certification.
Certification requires proof of two years of information security experience as validated through the application process unless the candidate attends official training.
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals