This CND boot camp prepares you to sit for the CND certification exam. The course fee includes the exam voucher. Students will gain a detailed understanding and hands on ability to function in real life situations involving network defense. You will gain the technical depth required to actively design a secure network in your organization. Students will gain an understanding of how networks operate, what software is automating and how to analyze the subject material.
You will learn how to protect, detect and respond to the network attacks. You will learn network defense fundamentals, the application of network security controls, protocols, perimeter appliances, secure IDS, VPN and firewall configuration. You will also learn the intricacies of network traffic signature, analysis and vulnerability scanning which will help you design better network security policies and successful incident response plans.
- Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
- Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
- Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
- Physical Security.
- Host Security.
- Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
- Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
- Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
- Wireless Network Defense.
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- Data Backup and Recovery.
- Network Incident Response and Management.
This CND Boot Camp prepares you for the CND Exam
Learn to protect, detect, and respond to threats on your network
Includes 6 months iLabs Access