The CHFI course prepares you for the CHFIv9 certification exam. The course fee includes the exam voucher. Participants will gain the skills to identify an intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute. Many of today’s top tools of the forensic trade will be taught, including software, hardware and specialized techniques. Today’s battles between corporations, governments, and countries start in the technical realm, which ties into most every facet of modern day life.
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Searching and Seizing Computers
- Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
- Forensics Investigation Using AccessData FTK
- Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
- Steganography and Image File Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and
- Investigating Network Traffic
- Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
- Becoming an Expert Witness
This CHFI Boot Camp prepares you for the CHFI Exam
Identify, track, and prosecute cybercriminals
Discover data residing in a computer system
Recover deleted, encrypted or damaged file information
Includes 6 months iLabs Access
The certification exam fee is included in this course.
Training provided by Alpine Security, an EC-Council Accredited Training Center.
CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker (version 8) (SECP02), or equivalent experience.
Program requires proof of two years of information security experience as validated through the application process unless the candidate attends official training.