The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator certification prep course prepares you to identify an intruder’s footprints and properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute. Today’s top tools of the forensics trade will be taught, including software, hardware and specialized techniques.
This 30-hour course covers version 9.
- Forensic Science
- Regulations, Policies and Ethics
- Digital Evidence
- Procedures and Methodology
- Digital Forensics
- Tools, Systems and Programs
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify, track and prosecute cybercriminals
- Discover data residing in a computer system
- Understand hard disks and file systems
- Recover deleted, encrypted or damaged file information
- Conduct investigations using AccessData FTK and EnCase
- Apply principles of steganography, image file forensics and application password crackers
- Investigate network traffic, wireless attacks and web attacks
- Track emails and investigate email crimes
- Deliver investigative reports and become an expert witness
- Take the EC-Council CHFI exam
This course helps the participant prepare for the EC-Council’s Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFIv9) exam and includes 6 months of iLabs access and an exam voucher. The voucher is valid for 12 months after the course at a Pearson VUE testing center.
Training is provided by Alpine Security, an EC-Council Accredited Training Center.
This course is recommended for defense, military and law enforcement personnel; e-business security professionals; system administrators; and IT managers. Legal, banking, insurance and government professionals can also benefit. It is recommended that you have your Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification or equivalent experience.