Coaching: Move People Forward shows leaders how to flex their approach to meet the unique needs of the people they're coaching, right where they are, and guide them in successfully achieving a goal. To have this kind `of positive impact takes a trusting relationship, and that means coaches must have a better understanding of the other person and themselves.
Through self-insight tools, leaders explore their mindset toward others' potential to grow and change as well as their own willingness to open up and disclose. They learn how to use simple, memorable coaching techniques that involve asking provocative questions, connecting at a human level, and energizing people into action. Through either a choose-your-own video scenario or a describe your own situation, leaders practice the coaching techniques along with communication skills in real time conversations that prepare them for any type of coaching moment.
- The impact of coaching
- Your coaching mindset
- Ask, connect, energize
- Build coaching conversation skills
- Coaching practice
- Your coaching superpower
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize and nurture the potential within others to grow and change.
- Flex your approach to meet the unique needs of each person, whether you’re coaching for success or for improvement.
- Build a coaching relationship based on trust.
- Guide, inspire, support, and empower in the moment.
- Ask questions, connect at a human level, and energize into action.