The more volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous our working environments become, the more critical a truly agile workforce is to success. Each day, we are called to make progress faster, while pivoting on short notice. To stand firm in our ideas while remaining open to new perspectives. Staying agile demands that we develop and use our emotional intelligence (EQ)—a level of sophistication that has never been demanded before.
Everything DiSC Agile EQ helps learners explore the concept of emotional intelligence and introduces the idea of Agile EQ—the ability to stretch beyond one’s comfort zone and adopt the optimal response in a given situation. It helps participants understand the need for and value of a variety of responses and provides tips and guidance for learning to stretch to those responses that might initially feel uncomfortable. This will help learners become better at navigating different workplace challenges and interactions.
- Discover Your Mindsets
- Recognize and Value Other Mindsets
- Act to Become Agile
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Describe the concept of Agile EQ
- Identify their own DiSC® style
- Define the Agile EQ mindsets and which may be most natural for them
- Gain a greater understanding of other EQ mindsets
- Understand the need for and value of other mindsets
- Understand the value of shifting to less comfortable mindsets
- Explore anticipated difficulties in stretching to new mindsets
- Create an action plan for stretching to another mindset
Learners will complete the Everything DiSC Agile EQ™ online assessment prior to the session.