This module covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT enabled services.
The module covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more.
It will provide candidates with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction which is integral to business success in the current competitive landscape.
ITIL4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value is aimed at practitioners responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, those that focus on customer journey and experience, and those that are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers.
Accredited training for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite.
- How customer journeys are designed
- How to target markets and stakeholders
- How to foster stakeholder relationships
- How to shape demand and define service offerings
- How to align expectations and agree on details of services
- How to onboard and offboard customers and users
- How to act together to ensure continual value co-creation
- How to realize and validate service value
At the end of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the customer journey and ways of designing and improving the customer journey
- Explain marketing activities, techniques, and customer needs and factors that affect customer needs
- Foster customer relationships using communication and collaboration activities and techniques
- Describe methods for designing digital service experiences based on value driven, data driven, and user centered service design
- Negotiate service utility, warranty, and experience
- Onboard customers and offboard customers and users
- Foster a service mindset (attitude, behavior and culture)
Learn about more ITIL topics here