This module covers the 'core' service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the 'creation' of services. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools.
This module will also cover service performance and will give practitioners an understanding of service quality and improvement methods.
It will enable IT practitioners to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery. Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite.
- Plan and build service value streams
- ITIL practices contributing to the creation delivery and support of services
- How to create delivery and support services
At the end of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Describe how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Explain how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
- Describe service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
Learn about more ITIL topics here