Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right. The ECBA (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis)™ does not require any experience to apply for the exam, but does require 21 hours of professional training that is approved/endorsed by the IIBA. This course accounts for 7 of those hours, and Business Analysis Fundamentals accounts for the other 14.
After completing the application and scheduling your exam, the 1 hour exam of 50 questions is taken at a home or work PC with working webcam and microphone. To be able to answer the questions, you need a certain level of knowledge of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® v 3.0 (BABOK®). This course summarizes the BABOK® into a digestible format so that the key information can be learned without diving into the detailed levels that are needed for subsequent certifications. The course includes practice questions that reinforce information in the various Knowledge Areas plus you are provided with a practice test with explanations and BABOK® references. You also learn test taking strategies to help you eliminate wrong answers and analyze questions to maximize your chances of passing the first. This ECBA™ Certification Training Course is intended to comply with the International Standards Organization (ISO) 17204 standard for certifying the competence of personnel.
- Business Analysis & Key Concepts Overview
- The Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
- Underlying Competencies
- Guide to Success on the Exams
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Analyze and remember the most important elements of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® needed to pass the ECBA Entry Level Certification Exam
- Understand the process from application to test taking
- Improve chances of success with the ECBA certification process
- Understand what knowledge from the BABOK® and other sources that comprise the ECBA™ certification
- Use practical, real–world methods for improving testing success
- New Business Analysts who wish to pursue this entry level certification
- Individuals making a career change to business analysis
- Functional Managers who are not Business Analysts but manage them
- Individuals who want a one day, fast paced overview of the BABOK to obtain the kinds of knowledge and skills that encompass the Business Analysis profession.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) 7.0 PDU
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Analysis Essentials : Business Analysis Essentials