The EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) exam prep course delivers the advanced concepts you will need to take the intense 18-hour exam. It follows the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification for those who want to be recognized as elite penetration testing professionals.
This course is designed to show advanced concepts such as scanning against defenses, pivoting between networks, deploying proxy chains and using web shells. The last module includes a scope of work for each of the various networks we have created for the course. This, combined with the composition of various ranges, mimics a professional penetration test.
This course covers nine modules over 35 hours.
- Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Identifying Vulnerabilities
- Post Exploitation
- Advanced Tips and Techniques
- Preparing a Report
- Practice Ranges
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a repeatable and measurable approach to penetration testing
- Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, cross site scripting (XSS), LFI, RFI vulnerabilities in web applications
- Submit a professional and industry-accepted report that achieves management and technical buy-in
- Get access to proprietary EC-Council Penetration Testing methodologies
- Write exploit codes to gain access to a vulnerable system or application
- Exploit vulnerabilities in operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Perform privilege escalation to gain root access to a system
- Demonstrate “out of the box” and “lateral” thinking
- Identify and bypass perimeter protections
- Take the EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) exam
This course helps the participant prepare for the EC-Council’s Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) exam and includes an exam voucher. The voucher is valid for 12 months after the course at a Pearson VUE testing center.
This is an expert-level course for EC-Council certification and is recommended for penetration testers, network administrators, IT auditors, information security engineers and security consultants.