The CompTIA Cloud+ exam requires you to demonstrate your ability to analyze, evaluate, design and test cloud computing solutions.
This prep course teaches you how to deliver the network, storage and virtualization technologies that create cloud solutions. You will manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions and ensure security of cloud implementations.
This course is version 2 (CVO-002) and covers 16 lessons over 35 hours.
- Deploying Cloud Solutions
- Pilot Project Deployments
- Security and Compliance Issues
- Identity and Access Management
- CPU, Memory Sizing and Storage Requirements
- Workload Characteristics
- Maintenance of Cloud Systems
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Measures
- Performance Measures
- Anomalies and Growth Forecasting
- Troubleshooting Connectivity, Security, Capacity, Automation and Orchestration Issues
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud
- Determine proper allocation of cloud resources and apply necessary changes based on performance data
- Apply appropriate technologies and processes, including automation and orchestration, to ensure desired system performance
- Implement appropriate security controls given requirements
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity and security issues related to cloud implementations
- Take the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam
This course helps the participant prepare for CompTIA’s Cloud+ CV0-002 exam and includes an exam voucher. The voucher is valid for 12 months after the course at a Pearson VUE testing center.
It is recommended that you have 2-3 years’ experience in IT networking, network storage and data center administration. You should also be familiar with hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, common cloud service models and common cloud deployment models.