The Certified CISO (CCISO) program is the first of its kind aimed at producing top-level information security executives. Geared toward current and aspiring CISOs, this CCISO course focuses on the application of information security management principles. This course assumes a high level of technical knowledge.
This prep course covers the five CISO domains:
- Risk, Controls and Audit Management
- Strategic Program Management and Operations
- Information Security Core Concepts
- Strategic Planning and Finance
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare for the CCISO or EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM) exam
- Understand how to establish an information security governance framework
- Be able to design information system controls to mitigate risk
- Manage your company’s IT audit process and standards
- Successfully estimate and control costs
- Understand how to design enterprise information security architecture (EISA)
NotesThe certification exam fee is included in this course.
You must have 5 years of experience in three of the five CCISO domains, verified via the Exam Eligibility Application.
If you have not met the CCISO exam eligibility requirements, you may use this course to prepare for the EISM exam.