Where people, process and strategy come together
Successful project management depends on your capability to deal with three critical worlds – the process of planning and administering a project, the strategy of placing a project into a larger context and the understanding of people and how to lead, manage and communicate with project stakeholders. Our courses cover these worlds and give the project manager vital tools for achieving success. Go here if you are looking for PDUs.
- PMP: Project Management Professional
- PBA: Professional in Business Analysis
- ACP: Agile Certified Practitioner
- Collaborating and Communicating Agile Requirements
- Program and Portfolio Management (Fall 2020)