Have you successfully completed the ITIL Foundation Certification and want to gain enhanced knowledge of Continual Service Improvement? We will be offering ITIL V3 Continual Service Improvement Lifecycle where you will learn the purpose of service measurement, the 7-step improvement process, and the goals and scope of CSI. This course will run June 20 - 22, taught by Technology & Leadership Center Instructor Ken Wendle. This course does include a 90-minute multiple-choice certification exam.
ITIL Continual Service Improvement links improvement efforts and outcomes with the other lifecycle stages of Service Strategy, Design, Transition, and Operation. Successful implementation of CSI best practices enables IT organizations and their users and customers to create and maintain business value through improved design, transition, and operation of services. In this course, you learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Continual Service Improvement processes. The course also prepares you to take the Continual Service Improvement exam.
Special notes: This course includes a 90-minute multiple-choice exam.
- Goals and scope of CSI
- Purpose of Service Measurement
- Principles of Continual Service Improvement
- Defining ownership and roles
- Predicting and reporting service performance vs. targets
- The 7-Step Improvement Process
- Determining what to measure
- Gathering the data with monitoring tools and manual processes
- Activities for delivering Continual Service Improvement
Register for the June 20 course now.